“When I dream alone, it is just a dream. When we dream together, it is the beginning of reality.” –Brazilian proverb
We are all muses. Through our intentions and interactions, we have the power to inspire personal and political change.
The purpose of The Activist’s Muse is to:
- Encapsulate the various ideas that have infiltrated my heart and my mind
- Explore my ideas through writing and share them with the progressive community
- Examine my personal experience through a social and political lens
- Enhance critical thought with curiosity, creativity, and compassion
- Expand our individual and collective understanding of progressive ideas
- Connect progressives around the world to provoke conversations and promote community
Everything that I write is intended to be the beginning of a conversation, not an ending. Please participate by leaving a comment, taking a class at The Fruition Academy, and becoming a member of Le Salon Utopique.
This blog is my playground and laboratory. I invite you to play and to explore with me.
“Every sentence I utter must be understood not as an affirmation, but as a question.” — Niels Bohr
This website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.