The Fruition Academy of Social Imagination and Action is launching on October 5th with Teaching, Learning, and Transformation.
- The purpose and meaning of education
- The relationship among knowledge, information, wisdom, and truth
- Power, oppression, resistance, and freedom in teaching and learning
- How we continually engage in implicit educational processes
- How to intentionally choose and use educational processes to strategically influence organizational and social change goals
- How understanding education can strengthen relationships, leadership, advocacy, fundraising, and other organizational processes
- A 60 minute online seminar
- A recording of the seminar
- A workbook including extended notes and reflection questions
- A certificate of participation
- Unlimited discussion about the topic with the instructor and other students at Le Salon Utopique
To register for free, just use this link. Registration closes on Wednesday October 3rd.