I hope you will continue to be a part of the Fruition Coalition in 2013! Here are some of my plans for the year:
- Publish at least 262 blog posts on The Activist’s Muse
- Hold four Fruition Academy of Social Imagination and Action webinars (yes, I will finally be able to do Existential Leadership and Quantum Theory for Activists! plus two more)
- Hold at least five workshops and/or seminars
- Continue to build community at Le Salon Utopique
- Continue to support organizations through consulting that helps with capacity building, planning, research, and other areas
- Continue blogging for Huffington Post and explore the possibility of other guest blog posts
- Teach two university classes — Intro to Fundraising again and a new one, Leadership in the Modern Organization
- Attend several conferences including International Leadership Association, the International Leadership Association Women and Leadership Affinity Group Inaugural Conference, ARNOVA, and the Taos Institute 20th Anniversary Celebration. I would also like to present at some of these conferences.
- And, last but not least, publish 12 new workbooks…the first will be The Fruition Coalition Grant Proposal Workbook (coming soon!)
And as for me personally, I am planning to live a life full of light!
What are your plans for the year?