We believe that:
- Individual, organizational, and social transformation are all intricately interconnected.
- Organizations are dynamic, living, open systems that integrate individual and communal visions for a better world.
- Individual organizations are a symphony of intersecting ideas and have unique integral roles within society.
- Organizations’ greatest resources are unleashed through the liberation of their imagination.
- People, organizations, and societies provoke insatiable curiosity; we continuously seek greater clarity, meaning, and understanding.
- Sincerity and transparency serve as the foundation of genuine relationships.
- Through our collective experience and wisdom, we can realize our dreams of progressive social change.
- Transformation is a joyous, natural process; its progress is advanced and sustained through realistic strategies and plans.
- Fruition is a new beginning, not an ending.